Saturday, May 7, 2011

Branching Out | Wedding Photography Special | Shining Moments Photography

Today, I learned how to maximize my marketing potential. In previous years, I had only concentrated my efforts on online advertising at sites like Wedding Wire and SnapKnot. Yesterday, I branched into bridal shows by registering for one in August. I also joined The Knot and my new ads will be up on June 2nd. Today, I branched into print and even more online advertising with the Perfect Wedding Guide. With all of these new advertising opportunities, I decided it was time for new business cards, post cards, and a small banner. So what am I doing while waiting for all these great opportunities to begin? I'm offering all of the brides out there a great opportunity. Book your wedding with Shining Moments Photography by June 1st and receive a free upgrade from a Basic HD Slideshow to a Deluxe HD Slideshow with any collection purchased. That's 150 images in your slideshow instead of only 50. Hurry in, this deal will only last the next 24 days!

No comments: